Google+

Sunday, August 24, 2014

RECAP of Free Wafel from Wafel and Dinges!














I hope you were able to snag your free wafel from Wafel and Dinges today along with 2 free dinges!
Here, I snagged a full-sized wafel with Nutella and strawberries.  As I was eating it, someone asked me where I got it - they were almost drooling in front of me!















From 12 noon to 6PM, all you had to do was stop by at one of the Wafel and Dinges and present them with your wafel spaceship doodle! See the wall of doodles.



























Here's a closeup of my doodle that says Happy Wafel Day!  I also wrote my blog's link on there - terresaling.com.

Happy Waffle/Wafel Day!

Terresa =)

RELATED POSTS:

Terresa's Steals and Deals! =): Ends 8/25 - Samsung Galaxy Tab S Promo with Free Samsung Swag Giveaways! 

Terresa's Steals and Deals! =): 8/25 - Free Metrocards to the US Open Thanks to ASICS! 

Terresa's Steals and Deals! =): Ongoing Freebies 

No comments:

Post a Comment