Google+

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Last Day - 8/7 - Don't Miss Free Nail Art, Hair Styling, Crossfit, Salsa Classes!

Have you attended the following two events?

If not, today, August 7th is your last chance to do so!

See my recaps below!

Terresa's Steals and Deals! =): 7/24 and 8/7 - Free Nail Art and Hair Styling From Red Door Spa! 

Terresa's Steals and Deals! =): Ends 8/7 - Summer in the Square - Free Crossfit, Dancing Classes and More! 

In July, I lined up to get my hair styled on the north end side of Union Square Park, keeping my eyes peeled for the Red Door Spa tent that was about to get set up, as I had arrived before 5PM.

NOTE: They also have a morning session, if you see this in time...

The line was short, but began to grow as more girls started to notice the braid bar was free.

I didn't notice the manicure/nail art, but I think it will be taking place on Thursday.

Surprisingly I wasn't asked what kind of braid I wanted... but this was the final masterpiece:
















The guy stylist on the right styled my hair


 Another finished masterpiece
Even the doggie wanted to get braided, lol.

Meanwhile,  I noticed that the space next to the Red Door Spa was being set up with 30 or so yoga mats. I thought it would be a yoga session, but turns out it was a Crossfit class - the name already some like intense-ness!


There was a lot of repetition of sets, jumping up and down, bouncing from yoga mat to yoga mat...


 ...and some yoga like moves, squats, kicking, it definitely worked the entire body.

Group picture at the end - YAY!
And some giveaways for being able to complete some sets the fastest - double YAY!

Related posts:




No comments:

Post a Comment