Google+

Saturday, August 9, 2014

RECAP of Megan Fox at Apple Store!


























The stunning Megan Fox was at the Apple SoHo store to talk about her latest movie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Here are some shots I caught of her.

At one point in time, some guy in the audience shouted that he wanted to have her babies. ::gasp::
The I-Spy-Your-Tattoo-When-You-Can't See-Me Pose or I'm -Singing-So-Passionate-With-My-Eyes-Closed Pose 




The Beautiful Smile Pose
The I'm-Adjusting-My-Earpiece Pose




The How-Many-Fingers-Am-I-Waving Pose

The Vibrant-Color-Setting Pose

 (AKA Fake Tan/Oompa Loompa Color)





















The Oh-No-You-Didn't-Just-Ask-That-Question Pose



























The Put-Your-Hand-Under-the-Chin-Yearbook Pose


























The fan who was sketching Megan Fox in hopes of giving it to her - which unfortunately most likely didn't happen because she left immediately after the presentation.

Do you have a better caption for these photos?
Leave a comment below!

Terresa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment