Google+

Thursday, July 10, 2014

7/17 - Meet the "I Am Ballsy" team at WeWork - Free Food and Drinks! RSVP!



I AM Ballsy Official Launch Event
Thursday, July 17, 2014
5:30PM-9PM
WeWork SoHo West
175 Varick Street, NY NY

RSVP HERE!

Meet the "I Am Ballsy" team

Clear your calendar - It's going down! I Am Ballsy kicks off on Thursday July 17th, and you're invited to take part in our invitation only event, featuring testicular cancer survivor & "Ballsy" creator, Thomas Cantley and special invited guests.

Hear Thomas' story and how his unique awareness campaign has helped to save lives and find out what you can do to make a difference. It's all happening at WeWork Soho West (175 Varick St). Join us for an evening of conversation, food, drinks and a sneak preview of our "I Am Ballsy" U.S.A. campaign. Come, bring a guest and be a part of the I Am Ballsy movement. This is going to be epic!


Hosted by

No comments:

Post a Comment