Google+

Monday, October 14, 2013

UPDATES: Google updates and my updates - a setting you might want to change!

Updates are important.  Changes happen.  For better or worse.  

It's definitely better to be in the loop than out!  With that said, here are some updates, Google's and my blog's!

GOOGLE UPDATES:

Google can now use your full name and profile pic for their ads if you don't opt out...

If you don't want your face and name here, you'd probably want to change your settings! Roger that? (Military term! Aka 
Capisce??)

Change your Shared Endorsements in Ads setting here:

If, on the other hand, you do prefer to see your face and name in said endorsements, you don't need to do anything! (Maybe except smile and say cheese.)

 BLOG UPDATES:

1. If you haven't already noticed, I've added a "Calendar of Cool Events" and "Social Media Pages and Contact" tabs on the top.

Thanks to your feedback, you can now conveniently look at the Google calendar and see what the upcoming events are for the week and the upcoming months.  Not only that, you can see the related blog post link for the event, by clicking on "More Details" or even copying the event to your calendar, with one click on the "Copy to My Calendar" link. 

Note: You can see this tab on mobile view (just found out!) by clicking on the HOME tab and a popdown of the aforementioned tabs will show or you can bookmark the following:

http://terresaling.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html?m=1 

The "Social Media Pages and Contact" has the links to my Facebook "Terresa's Steals and Deals" page, my Twitter page, @terresaling, and the G+ "Terresa's Steals and Deals" page - though I'd prefer that you follow me on my G+ page which has the latest blog posts. 

Link: 
http://terresaling.blogspot.com/p/contact.html?m=1

3. I've added a poll on the home page on the right side column to get some feedback. Feel free to vote and share your thoughts!

Sharing is caring - so please do share through social media! =D

4. Last, but not least, I will be doing a contest giveaway! Stay tuned to see what it is and to enter! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment