Google+

Sunday, October 27, 2013

HEADSUP!

Just wanted you to know...

Sometimes my most recent posts do not appear on the first page of my blog when it is published. This is something for those who don't have access to my walls to be particularly aware of. I noticed that this usually happens when I draft up entries but don't publish immediately. Just a headups!

For those of you who are new to my blog, I have a calendar of cool events tab which displays and links to upcoming event postings in a monthly, weekly and agenda format, so you don't have to go crazy looking through the entries. If you're viewing my blog on a smartphone, you can easily access the calendar, by tapping on the "Home" button and a dropdown menu will show "contacts/social media" and " Calendar of cool events" selections.

If that doesn't work, you can choose the desktop view and either click on that tab at the top or scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog for the calendar!

Enjoy!
Terresa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment