Google+

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

3/27 - Hoff's Horrorfest Presents: POLTERGEIST! RSVP!



Friday, March 27, 2015
9:30PM
Brit Pack
153 Lafayette Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY

Facebook Event


On Friday, March 27th, I'm hosting this month's installment of my free stand-up/horror movie screening show Hoff's Horrorfest! There'll be stand-up from me and guest comic Myka Fox (Someecards; contributor, SNL Weekend Update) followed by the 1982 haunted house extravaganza POLTERGEIST (which I wrote a bit about on my blog athttp://hoffmatthews.com/2015/03/23/hoffs-horrorfest-presents-poltergeist/
 
).

It all goes down at 9:30pm, Friday, March 27th, at Britpack (3rd floor, 153 Lafayette, Manhattan). The show is free and BYOB; RSVP to hoffmatthews@gmail.com to guarantee admission. Be there and be SCAREDDD and also amused!

--Hoff Matthews


Have fun,
Terresa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment