Google+

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

15 Drool-Worthy Doggy Looks, Staring at Human Food! Get PupQuarterly Doggie Boxes!

15 Drool-Worthy Doggy Looks, Staring at Human Food

 By: Terresa Ling
Check out my blog repost from Pup Quarterly's blog!
PupQuarterly curates fun themed packages for your canine companion. We venture out into the world of pet products, and find the best out there!
We want to provide you with fun new doggie experiences.
cheetos
15. I want Cheetos too!

popcorn
14. I’m just going to sit here until you throw me some popcorn
salmon
13. Hey, dogs like fish too
Taco dog
12. Yo quiero…whatever that is
standing dog
11. Will stand for 5 minutes to get that
paws
10. Give that to meee! ::swipes with paws::
pizza and dog
9. P…izza, Ahh, AHH ::opens mouth::
cheeseburger and dog
8. I’m going to win this staring contest…I luv cheezeburgerz

dog and red velvet
7. I’m possessed, that red velvet is finger…I mean paw-licking good
popcorn and dogs
6. Nooo, that last popcorn is mine, must keep eyes open ::getting cross-eyed::
dog and carrot cake
5. Yea, it’s my birthday, my favorite carrot cake!
dog and cake
4. Whoa, this sure beats dry dog food
squirrel and dog
3. Squirrel, squirrel, is that squirrel?!
dog and meatballs
2. The aroma, ::whiff, whiff::
dog sees meatballs
1.5 I spy you, meatballs
dog reaches for meatballs
1.0 You’re not going anywhere, you look too good to eat ::faints::
dog wails
0.5 Food coma-ing/Nooo, I can’t reach them!! Help me. :p

 
Kenji, the Corgi is ready for football season, is your doggie ready?
Snag your PupQuarterly Tailgate box if you have not already, HERE!

Like PupQuarterly here for more cute posts.
Follow PupQuarterly here
Hope you enjoyed it,
Terresa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment