Google+

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Check Out This Cool Victoria's Secret PINK Infinity Mirror Room!


Check out this cool FREE Victoria Secret's PINK Infinity Mirror Room before it closes and disappears after 
Monday, April 30, 2018 at 9PM.

I entered the Victoria's Secret for the first time and had no idea where this room was hidden.
At first, I thought it was in a dressing room or something.
I knew it had to be in the PINK section, so I wandered down the stairs.

Finally, I saw this:


I walked around it wondering what it was.
I read: Enter. Smile. Post. Repeat!
How to enter???
I walked around in a circle and didn't see an opening.
There was no door knob.
Finally, I pulled on what appears to be a door and 
I was greeted the beautiful pink neon infinity lights!
Hallelujah, I found it! 

Now, go to the following Victoria's Secret store and take pics of your own:



Check out my instagram pics @terresaling.
Have fun,
Terresa =)

PS Also check out the cool Victoria's Secret x Balmain exhibit on the top floor - it's free also!

Enjoy,
Terresa =)
Do you spy Boo? lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment