Google+

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Who Knew - Play This Game When You're Offline!

























Don't you hate it when you're in the subway and you're about to load a website and you hit upon the "You are offline" page with that dinosaur staring back at you?

 Boy, that's not cool! That's happened to me a couple of times.

In frustration, I tapped at the dinosaur and it hopped 2 mm on the screen.

Before I knew it, the dinosaur was trekking across my screen in the middle of nowhere aka desert, with it's two short leggies and with each tap of the screen it hopped over a big cactus and 3 little cacti like a modern day kangaroo/rabbit. ::DOING, DOING::<-Sound effects.

Who knew?!

I was playing a basic little game with no internet with an Energizer bunny of an ancient dino!

Avoid bumping into or onto the obstacles and you're good to go.

What's your high score on this game?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Have fun,
Terresa =)

#Dinobunny #Dinoroo

No comments:

Post a Comment