Google+

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Meet the Minions Recap!

If you remember my post about meeting the minions at Dylan's Candy Bar, here is a recap.Oh my, look at the different color pupils! 

Check out some of their minion-ified candies. Too cute to eat!

I think I will just drool at how cute they are.

Backside of ze minions.

Minion goes to take a breakie. <Sneaks a pic, ::evil minion laugh::>


Human minion greets us at the door.



The minions were not that tall. I'm disappointed that they didn't make any minion noises, lol.



Paparazzing a minion as kids take photos with them!

There were also these temporary minion tattoos for your tongue - but I didn't try them yet.

Hope you enjoyed my "Meet the Minions" recap!

Have you seen the movie yet?

Leave a comment below!
Terresa =)

RELATED POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment