Google+

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Every day - More Origins Samples and a mini update on that!

So, I had the opportunity to stop by the Macy's Origins to redeem one of the free sample offers that I posted earlier. (See here.)

It looks like they don't have the full sized item available to distribute, but they were able to give me two small containers of the Modern Friction exfoliator, which as the person told me, should be used once a week.

Perhaps they will have the items later in the month...

In any case, I also discovered something while I was there.

There was a huge sign that said, "Free samples every day."




























There are no mini-jars to grab, but the Origins rep will gladly fill them up for you when requested.

These were the samples that were available when I was there.






















A Perfect World - Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea, Gently cleanses, helps detoxify and free skin of free radical-releasing impurities.

Plantscription - Anti-aging serum, Origins #1 anti-aging serum visibly helps improve 4 signs of aging in just 4 weeks.

Precipitation - continuous moisture recovery for body

Sample away!













No comments:

Post a Comment