Google+

Monday, September 2, 2013

Club Monaco's Crazy Additional 50% Off Sale is Definitely a STEAL! ;) Today's the last day!



On Saturday, I decided I must check out at least one of the Club Monaco's in the city to see if there are any steals, given how rare it is that they have the additional 50% off discount on their sale items.

Out of the handful of locations, I'm glad I picked the temporary location at 3 East 18th Street, as the 160 5th Avenue location between 21st and 22nd Street is renovating.  I was really surprised by what a huge selection there was to pick from. From tops, sweaters, colorful pants, shorts, tees, dresses, to blazers, trenchcoats, belts, jewelry and even scarves, clutches, socks and Havaianas flip flops!  There were a lot of colors to choose from, not to mention sizes that don't sit on the extremes.

The sale section is huge!
Rainbow collection of tops and dresses
Pants were $99 (before additional 50% off ) = $49.50 after

<--These two brightly colored scarves caught my eye out of the bunch. The one on the left is the Gabrielle Habutai Scarf. 100% silk! ($59.50-->$14.50) The right is the Ombre Square Scarf ($79.50 --> $14.50) 100% modal.


(Below left:)
This cutely designed top is 100% silk. 
It so happens to match my blue top 
and Kenneth Cole blue watch.
($99 --> $49.50)
                                  **These colorful belts ranged from $15-$29-->$7.50-$14.50**
Some of which are made of genuine leather!! ;)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these comfy and beautiful blue beauties from Havaianas that normally retail for $26.  They were discounted to $9 a pair, but with the additional 50% off, it only cost $4.50!              = O ::gasp::            
 The color blocked clutch is in trend, for $49.50. I showcased it with the Brenda Stretch Bracelet, which retails for $98.50.  But it was on sale for only $9 and I also got it for $4.50!! Double gasp.=OO Also found a 100% cashmere short-sleeved sweater for under $30!  You definitely need to dig around.


The color of the trenchcoat caught my eye - this photo doesn't do it justice.
(Rose Trench in Small, $249-->$49.50)
They still had it in XS, S, M, L when I was there on Saturday if you want to snag one!


 In the Jewelry section, I selected some blingy pieces, including the 5 stacking rings ($49.50--> $14.50) and a Deejay Brooch ($49.50--> $14.50).

I remembered seeing the Brenda Stretch Bracelet before at another Club Monaco a few months back on sale for maybe $20, but this time around it was only $4.50! (Retail: $98.50)
Blindingly bright bling bling! 

Female Mannequins
Male Mannequins
Now, here's a NYC secret I bet you didn't know. While the Club Monaco's in the city are doing the additional 50% off on sale items, this Club Monaco's is doing additional 60% off:

Can you guess which location this is at?
While I was in the city, I popped into the Club Monaco in SoHo, located at 520 Broadway to see if they had anything.  The top clutch was on sale for $89-->$44.50.

While there were some women's tops, dresses, pants and limited trenchcoats, this is the place for guys to go!  There was a whole section for men, from polos, shirts, shorts to capris.  They come in all sorts of patterns and bright colors.  The shirts were around $30-$35 after discount.  The capris were around $20, while the pants hanging on the rack, where the blue ones are, were only $15!  On the right side, there were some wool scarves hidden in the basket on the floor.  They were $14.50 and up!



 For a limited time,there is FREE shipping on all orders shipped in the US and applies to Economy Shipping orders only. 

Happy shopping!
Terresa =)








No comments:

Post a Comment